We offer bespoke motorway driving courses for drivers who wish to improve their level of skill and safety on these busy roads.
We already help people from a range of backgrounds and driving experiences, including:
1. Those who have recently passed their driving test, and have never driven a car alone on a motorway, and want expert tuition
2. Drivers who have a specific anxiety or even phobia of using a motorway, which they want to overcome
3. Motorists who have been involved in a road traffic collision (either on or off a motorway)
4. Those who need to use the motorway more as part of their job, and want to ensure their skills are up to the challenge
Our motorway courses are similar to our very popular advanced driving courses, which cover the following elements:
1. How to safely enter and exit a motorway
2. Keeping a safe distance from other motorway users
3. Dealing with adverse weather (rain and wind mainly) on a motorway
4. How to cope with and defuse road rage on motorways
5. Why traffic collisions occur on motorways
5. How to remain alert on a long journey
6. How to recognise driver fatigue
7. Anticipate the actions and intensions of other motorway users
8. Rules and motorway signals
9. What to do in the even of a breakdown on a motorway
10. Observation and advanced planning
Our motorway driving courses are delivered by DVSA (Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency) registered advanced driving instructors, who all have an extensive level of experience in delivering driver training to full licence holders.
1. We have over 200 tutors all over the UK
2. We come to you for the training
3. All training takes place in your own car or van
4. A tutor vehicle can be supplied for an additional cost if needed
5. A full report is produced for each driver taking the course
3.5hr session – £210 + vat
7hr session – £320 + vat
Should you feel this motorway driving course is for you, please email us using the contact from upper right, for a speedy response. You can also call us. We are able to arrange a course with around 2 weeks notice usually. Once contact has been made, and you wish to go ahead, we will talk with our tutors and provide you with a list of dates a tutor near you, is free for training. You will simply need to select one date. Once a date has been confirmed, your tutor will call to introduce themselves. This allows you to confirm your start location and time, and of course to answer any questions you may have.
On the Day:
Each course is bespoke to the needs of you, the driver, and so no two courses are the same. However, on a typical session, we will start the day with an informal chat about your experience, and your reason for the training. This enables us to get a better idea of you as a driver, and allows you to relax. There will be an initial drive where you will drive without any coaching from the tutor. This allows the tutor to assess your current strengths and weaknesses. A short debrief takes place before the training begins.
Whilst this is a motorway course, it will be beneficial, especially on the full day, to also cover driving on a wider range of roads, for maximum impact. The things, which you can learn on fast A roads for example, can be incorporated into motorway driving. The degree of driving mix can be discussed on the day.
Please get in touch today and learn skills, which will last a lifetime.